Monday, November 27, 2006

Artin' it up

More Sparklers!


I like this drawing, I'm still not sure what this whole project will turn into. I'm enjoying the process and it's progress right now. In this image I am apparently absent, but I am still controling the path of the energy. This and my ideas about the universe are guiding my experiments right now. The images below remind me of brush and ink.










I managed to get the new book of Carl Sagan lectures thanks to my mom, who picked it up at what I will call a "secret" book sale. The book is called "The Varieties of Scientific Experience: A Personal View of the Search for God" , and so far I will say I am really enjoying it. I've been thinking about cosmologies, our place in the universe and how it relates to craft/art pretty obsessively lately, this helps to keep me all fired up and wondering. Yeay Carl Sagan!



Night on the side of our building

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home